ST JOSEPH'S PTA
The PTA can help communicate with families more effectively, enhance fundraising efforts and qualify for grants and awards to support the school. All of this activity helps enhance a school's reputation within the community. The PTA is often referred to as the heart of the school community.
– The Education Hub
Our appointed PTA committee.
• Chair- Joanna Hardcastle, Mum to Harry Year 1 and George, Year 6.
• Vice chair – Laura Wrightson, Mum to Lyla in Year 2.
• Treasurer- Caroline Smith, Mum to Emily Year 6 and Ellie Year 2.
• Secretary- Kelly Jackson,Mum to Astarla in Year 2.
• Teacher representative Miss Pywell,Reception teacher.
We always are looking for volunteers to help with our events but especially now we have the go ahead to do after school clubs. We are calling on any parents that would like to give an hour of time after school to do any type of club to help the children learn and develop skills.
We have also appointed class representatives from each year group for access to tickets or any queries or ideas for fundraising you want to put to the PTA.
- Reception – Sinead Bushell
- Year 1 – Laura Keating
- Year 2 – Laura Wrightson
- Year 3 – Sarah McDaid
- Year 4 – Aneta Field
- Year 5 – Hannah Mulryan
- Year 6 – Caroline Smith