· Permanent, Part Time 0.4 FTE
· Thursdays and Fridays, 13 hours per week
· Salary Grade MPS/UPS
· Required from 9th November 2023
The Governors are looking for an experienced, talented, motivational and inspiring Classroom Teacher to join our Catholic primary school at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Harrogate. The current requirement is to teach Key Stage 1.
We are looking for a Classroom Teacher who will:
· support the Catholic ethos of our school
· be a good to outstanding practitioner, able to motivate children
· be innovative, creative, forward thinking and work collaboratively within our team
· have high expectations of children of all groups and abilities
· engage and motivate children to learn
· be cheerful and friendly and build positive relationships with children, staff and parents
· be committed to children’s welfare and safeguarding
· have a fair, positive and calm approach to ensure pupils meet high expectations of excellent behaviour
· a friendly, happy school that lives by its vision statement
· happy children with exemplary standards of behaviour
· a welcoming and caring environment where everyone is valued
· supportive parents, Academy Council and parish community
· a strong commitment to continuous professional development
· the support and guidance of governors, Diocese of Leeds and the Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust
For further information, please contact Angela Simpson, our Office Manager at St Joseph’s, Harrogate on 01423 562650. Visits to the school are encouraged, by appointment through the school office.
· Closing Date: Tuesday 3rd October 2023 at noon
· Interviews: Friday 6th October 2023
Further details and a Catholic Education Service Teacher Application Form are available via the Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust website www.bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org/vacancies website in the General Information & Forms section. Please email your completed application to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Mrs Gillian Delahay, Headteacher. Please note, CVs cannot be accepted.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory DSB enhanced disclosure certificate.
In line with KCSiE 2022, we will carry out an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted candidates. This may help identify any matters that are publicly available online, which we might want to explore with you at interview.